MainBoss @Requests FAQs
This page contains answers to our customers' Frequently Asked Questions about the @Requests add-on for MainBoss Basic. (For information on the @Requests module for MainBoss Advanced, see the MainBoss Advanced FAQ.
- Requests are showing up as gobbledygook
- "Log not found" message in @Requests diagnostics
- I logged off my computer, and now email requests are not being processed. What happened?
- The MainBoss @Requests operation “Update Logs” takes an unreasonably long time to complete. Can I speed it up?
- @Requests is rejecting incoming e-mail with the message "can't append to contacts table: 0x0014". How do I fix this?