Getting Support for MainBoss
Support for MainBoss is available in the following ways:
- Submit questions by email
- Submit a support request using a web page
Phone us with a question:
+1-519-895-1860 or +1-800-563-0894
- You may also be able to find the answers you need using our online documentation or our Answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
If necessary, MainBoss Support personnel may ask you to establish a support connection that lets us watch you work on your computer. To provide us with permission to do this, please follow these steps.
Contact MainBoss support by phone:
1-800-563-0894 (U.S. and Canada) 1-519-895-1860 (outside U.S. and Canada)
- If you are using MainBoss 4.1 or later, you can start a support connection directly from MainBoss using the Help->Get Support Connection menu item. Otherwise, download the connections software, which is call is called support.exe. Store it somewhere on your computer.
- Run the program you just downloaded. If your computer asks whether you really want to run the program, say yes.
- Wait a few seconds for the program to prepare a connection ID and password. Once the program displays an ID and password, pass this information on to our support personnel.
- Our support personnel will connect to your system through a secure connection.
Once a connection has been established, our support personnel will talk you through whatever steps are necessary.