Heating Preventive Maintenance Tasks
Note: The PM task library is available only to MainBoss support plan subscribers. In order to read the library, you must login using the current support password.
These task descriptions are generic examples only. They show the general types of actions that might be performed for various types of preventive maintenance, and may be useful as a starting point for creating your own task descriptions. However, Thinkage takes no responsibility for their accuracy, suitability, or completeness. For maintaining any sort of equipment, always follow manufacturers' recommendations.
- FIREPLACE-M: Fireplace - Monthly
- FIREPLACE-Q: Fireplace - Quarterly
- HTRBASEBDALL-2Y: Heater - Baseboards/Convectors (All) - 2 Year
- HTRFURNHTAIR-A: Heater - Furnace Hot Air - Annual
- HTRHEATRAD-5Y: Heater - Heating Radiator - Five Years
- HTRHOTWTRE-A: Hot Water Heater - Electric - Annual
- HTRHOTWTRG-A: Hot Water Heater - Gas - Annual
- HTRUNITELEC-SA: Heater, Unit Electric - Semi-Annual
- HTRUNITGASOIL-A: Heater , Unit (Gas and Oil Fired) - Annual
- HTRUNITSMHWTR-A: Heaters, Unit (Steam and Hot Water) - Annual
- HTRUNTFUELOIL-A: Heater, Unit - Fuel Oil - Annual
- HUMDSYS-SA: Humidification Systems - Semi-Annual