MainBoss Basic-to-Advanced Upgrade Enhancement Packages
In order to help MainBoss Basic customers migrate to MainBoss, Thinkage Ltd. offers two Upgrade Enhancement Packages.
With these packages, experienced Thinkage personnel will transfer appropriate MainBoss Basic data to MainBoss and optimize it for your future use. This lays the groundwork for a quick changeover from MainBoss Basic to MainBoss, and reduces the amount of effort your own people have to spend on migration.
The Level One Package
The Level One Upgrade Enhancement Package offers the following:
- Using standard processes to transfer your data from MainBoss Basic to MainBoss.
- Optimizing the organization of the Units table to make it faster and easier to locate the records you want.
Cleaning up a number of tables to remove outmoded "basic"
concepts and to create more fully integrated "advanced" tables.
For example, MainBoss Basic divided units into "equipment" and "spaces", with corresponding "equipment categories" and "space categories". MainBoss integrates these into a single "units" table with a corresponding "unit categories" table. The Upgrade Enhancement work will ensure an integrated organization of these tables.
The Level Two Package
The Level Two package offers the following:
- Everything in the Level One package.
- Cleaning up your Tasks table to achieve a uniform format for your planned maintenance procedures. This will make your PM work orders more comprehensive and easier to use.
- Resetting all your Unit Maintenance Plans so that their schedules correctly continue on from your MainBoss Basic schedules. This saves you the trouble of laboriously setting up schedules on your own.
For information on price and scheduling, please contact MainBoss Support.