What's New in MainBoss 4.2, Update 2
The following changes have been made from earlier versions of MainBoss.
- Added a Merge contact operation to allow similar contacts to be merged into a single contact record, including adjusting all references to the old contact to the new contact.
- Web Access 'object reference not found' error corrected when a Unit contains a GIS location and that unit is located under a Postal Address that has NO address fields filled in.
- The Help->About window will still display information in the event the network connection has been lost.
- Corrected a problem where certain circumstances changing the state of a Request or Work Order resulted in a 'Unable to refresh browser list contents' error
- Web Access provides the ability to view Inventory if permitted for the user and the Inventory license is present. Also provides ability to see where a particular work order item is stored.
- Web Access has been updated to follow the responsive web design principles to allow better display on different devices.
- The calculation of the "Days Overdue" field has been changed to improve performance displaying the work order screen on large databases. NOTE: this requires an optional database upgrade step to be done after installing Update 2.
- The importing of MainBoss Basic location records are now made "Unit" records and not "Sub-Locations". There is a script available from support that can convert existing Sub-Location records to Unit records. Contact support for details.
- Added "Work Order Resource Actual" reports similar to "Work Order Resource Demand" reports. NOTE: this requires an optional database upgrade step to be done after installing Update 2.
Whats new in the preceding release MainBoss 4.2 Update 1