FGETR - read record from file.
(Not in the ANSI standard)
i = fgetr( buf, length, f [, mc, rc] );
- FILE *f;
- points to the file to be read. This must be open for
- void *buf;
- points to an area of memory that will receive the record
that is read.
- size_t length;
- gives the maximum length of the record in bytes.
- unsigned *mc;
- points to word where the media code of the record will be
stored. This argument is optional.
- unsigned *rc;
- points to word where the report code of the record will
be stored. This argument is optional.
- int i;
- receives the length of the record obtained, in bytes. A
zero is returned on end of file or a read error.
"fgetr" reads the next logical record from a file
into the memory area pointed to by "buf".
Copyright © 1996, Thinkage Ltd.