_SYSID - get system id info.
_sysid( namestr, idreq );
- char *namestr
- points to a buffer where the requested information will
be stored as an ASCII string. This buffer should be at
least 13 bytes long.
- int idreq
- identifies what information is being requested. The
following values are defined by the manifest file:
- 0 SYID_SID
- the site name of this system.
- 1 SYID_SPU
- System Products Userid where many products are
installed (.KLSPU). This is usually a name like
- 2 SYID_FRL
- Functional Release. The major GCOS release (e.g.
- 3 SYID_SST
- Software SeT. (e.g. "45010").
_SYSID looks up some system id information, and returns it as
an ASCII string. The values are actually obtained from the GCOS
hardcore locations .CRSID, .KLSPU, .KLFRL and .KLSST. These are
in turn initialized during system startup with values from the
Copyright © 1996, Thinkage Ltd.