SF7FNG - call a Fortran 66 character function.
character*n result, sf7fng
result = sf7fng(target, arg1 [, arg2, ...])
- is the name of the Fortran 66 function to be called.
- arg1, arg2, ...
- are the arguments of function "target".
- is the character result returned.
- is an integer constant giving the length of the character
result returned by function "target".
SF7FNG allows a Fortran 77 routine to call a character
function which uses the Fortran 66 call sequence.
- expl f77 lib f7calg
- for more notes about calling Fortran 66 routines from
Copyright © 1996, Thinkage Ltd.