CRPRM - create and open a permanent file.
(obsolete - Use OPEN)
call crprm(u, filename, perms, mode, stat, buff,
- is the Fortran unit number.
- is a character expression with the name of the file to be
created. The filename must be terminated by a
- is an integer giving the permissions for accessing the
- access file for write.
- access file for read/write.
- is an integer value specifying the mode of the file.
- create a sequential file.
- create a random file.
- is an integer variable where there status is returned.
The status is either the first FMS status word or:
- "u" already open.
- attempt to access terminal in batch
- denied because of insufficient memory
- file name all blanks
- is an array of 380 words to be used by FMS. It may be a
null argument, in which case ATTACH will dynamically
allocate the space.
- is an integer value with the initial size of the file
- is the maximum size of the permanent file to be created.
Zero implies unlimited.
CRPRM creates and opens a permanent file. Programs should use
the F77 OPEN statement instead.
Copyright © 1996, Thinkage Ltd.