CONCAT - move character substring (obsolete).
(obsolete - use F77 string operators)
call concat(outstr, outpos, instr, inpos, nchars)
- is a character variable that is to be copied into.
- is an integer expression which gives the first character
in "outstr" to be overwritten.
- is a charcacter expression that characters are to be
- is the position in "instr" to start the copy.
- is the number of characters to copy.
CONCAT copies "nchars" characters starting at
character "inpos" in "instr" to character
"outpos" in "outstr". The left most
characters in "instr" and "outstr" are
Copyright © 1996, Thinkage Ltd.