ATCALL - add routine to abort wrapup list.
- is a subroutine to be called if the program terminates
ATCALL adds a routine to the list of routines to be called if
the program terminates abnormally. The list is maintained in a
When debugging in TSS, adding FDEBUG to the abort list is a
very useful trick. In batch FDUMP tends to be more useful.
- expl f77 lib fterm, expl f77 lib ntcall, expl f77 lib nocall
- for related routines.
- expl f77 lib wrap
- for a different wrapup routine.
- expl f77 fds fdebug, expl f77 fds fdump
- for the 2 most useful routines to place on the wrapup
Copyright © 1996, Thinkage Ltd.