MainBoss Logo       
 
HOME  |  DEALERS  |  CONTACT  |  COMPANY INFORMATION
Products
Services
Support
CMMS Resources
News
GCOS
 
 
Welcome to MainBoss

MainBoss Product Info
What's New in MainBoss
Updated Preventive Maintenance Task Library
Free Online Demonstrations
MainBoss Newswires
Referral Rewards program
 

Your maintenance may be complex.
Managing it shouldn't be.

MainBoss from Thinkage Ltd. is a software tool that optimizes your company's maintenance operations, resulting in reduced costs and improved regulatory compliance. MainBoss does so simply and economically.

What is a CMMS?

A CMMS software package helps organizations manage the maintenance of equipment and facilities. For example, the software can keep track of preventive maintenance schedules, service contracts, problem reports, and material inventories. Managers can allocate people and resources more effectively; workers can eliminate the headaches of wasted time and effort. For more about the benefits of CMMS, see Why Buy a CMMS? and What's in it for Me?.

What organizations can benefit from using a CMMS?

Maintenance management software is used by organizations of all sizes in every market sector. For a discussion of the benefits of CMMS in your sector, click the appropriate entry below:

What sets MainBoss apart from other CMMS packages?

Industry surveys have found that most companies only use 20% of their CMMS's capabilities. The other 80%—fancy whistles and bells—may look good in demos, but in real, everyday work, the extra features simply don't get used. That surplus 80% adds to the cost and complexity of the software, as well as the training time needed for personnel.

    MainBoss focuses on the 20% that workers and managers really need. Yes, we have the other 80% too...but we've streamlined the core essentials so they're easy to learn and easy to use.    

To see just how simple and powerful MainBoss really is, why not download our trial software and check it out for yourself?

MainBoss: Maintenance solutions...simplified.

Note: CMMS packages may also be called Facilities Asset Management Systems (FAMS) or Facilities Maintenance Management Systems (FMMS). For more information on CMMS terms, see our glossary.

Check out our software and slide-shows...free!
 
Subscribe to MainBoss Newswire
 
MainBoss testimonials: click here