HISTHEADER - redefine the histogram heading routine.
histheader( [newroutine] );
void histheader( [void *newroutine] );
- is the optional alternative routine to print the
histogram heading. If "newroutine" is 0 or not
specified, HISTHEADER restores the default heading
HISTHEADER allows the user to substitute a routine for
printing the number of histogram entries, mean, sum of squares
and standard deviation.
The user routine must accept four arguments, as in
routine( cnt, mean, ssq, sd );
- is the integer number of histogram entries.
- is the floating mean value of all entries in the
- is the floating Sum of Squares.
- is the floating Standard Deviation.
expl b lib hist
Copyright © 1996, Thinkage Ltd.